Careers at Faceware Technologies
Interested in a career with Faceware Technologies? Check out the listings below.
Business Development Positions:
Channel Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
Faceware Technologies Inc, one of the world’s leading professional-grade 3D facial animation technology companies has an immediate opening for a Channel Manager based in the Santa Monica, CA office.
We are looking for an aggressive, experienced manager to expand the distribution of our products through a range of channel partners serving the film, games, television, commercial and digital media sectors. This person will drive business for our Faceware product line in new markets in Japan, Korea, China, India, Eastern Europe and Russia by targeting, establishing, managing and growing the productivity of new and current channel partners, including distributors, resellers and indirect sales channels. You will be the champion in the channel for FTI’s professional products, including animation software and hardware for building leading-edge facial animation solutions.
The channel manager supports and guides current and future channel partners, including review and advisement regarding opportunities and quotes. A technical background is beneficial and will allow for effective communication with prospects and partners. A Technical Account Manager is available for support, business meetings, and demonstrations as needed. This position requires the individual to be based out of the Los Angeles area, with a commitment to working outside of the Santa Monica office on a frequent basis.
As a Channel Manager, you will:
- Identify, pursue, negotiate and manage channel relationships
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support
- Act as a trusted advisor to key partner principals; determining proper channel coverage, authorizations, compliance with policies, recruit and on-board new channel partners and reseller/distributors
- Act as a business consultant to help partners, resellers and distributors set their strategy
- Monitor and support development of partner’s capability
- Ensure channel compliance with contract terms
- Plan appropriate marketing activities and spend in conjunction with channel marketing in order to build channel business
- Obtain & provide appropriate authorization for discounts to channel. Ensure consistency with discount programs
- Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management
- Provide sales forecasting & management for channel-based professional products
- Develop and manage a budget to support Channel activities
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree, with technical or digital media background a plus
Prior Related Experience:
- 5+ years sales management experience and demonstrated success in the entertainment production and/or solution software sales industries
- Clear demonstration of contacts within the relevant sectors of the entertainment industry, with a proven track record of on-target or exceeding sales goals with channel partners
- Experience in and understanding of the 3D animation process, especially as related character tasks (rigging, animation, modeling)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A strong sense of initiative
- Excellent decision-making and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated success in sales and channel forecasting accuracy
- Ability to establish priorities; work independently or within a group
- Exceptional internal collaborative skills and external client presentation skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs, and meeting company expectations and goals
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
FTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Competitive compensation packages provided, based on experience and qualifications; 401k program, paid time off, and other benefits.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with the position and your name in the subject line to: email@example.com