Faceware Educational Outreach Program
In 2012, FTI officially launched the Faceware Professional Product Line. Now that anyone can take advantage of and use our software, we are excited to get it into the hands of the next generation of 3D artists. Faceware Technologies’ Education Outreach Program offers students completely free and unlimited processing for educational purposes.
Program participants will have access to an education web portal with links to software downloads, teacher and student documentation, training videos, a library of free facial performances and facial rigs, webinars from leading experts in the field of facial animation and rigging, and a yearly online animation festival to highlight the best of student works on the main page.
We can also offer discounted on or off-site personal training and a 5% commission for any commercial referrals to come from the school.
Program Testimonials“The animation industry continues to evolve, and keeping students not only informed about, but trained on, the latest tools is immensely important to the long-term health of our program and the success of our students. Faceware’s suite of tools is arguably the most proven, advanced and easy to learn facial animation technology on the market. Just look at what we did in a matter of weeks for our Stina and the Wolf trailer and the benefits of Faceware become clear.”
How To Enroll
Please fill out the form to get more information and begin the process to get your school enrolled!
Before receiving free and unlimited Faceware processing, your institution will be expected to agree to the following terms:
- Provide feedback on features and improvements to our products.
- Student assets and animation can be used in future educational demonstrations.
- Adoption in some form of Faceware into the Institution’s animation curricula.
- Faceware Technologies can publish material created with Faceware products in our Educational Video Library.
- Faceware Technologies can use the name of the institution for promotional use as an enrollee of the Program.
Note: These terms will need to be discussed with the appropriate parties before any free processing will be available.