Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Delivery Method: Your purchase order, once executed, contains downloadable software. Software may be delivered via USB dongle(s)
- Duties and taxes will be billed separately.
- All services are provided under FTI’s general business terms and conditions, unless a separate Master Service Agreement is in place between FTI and Customer.
- Software support and Camera Warranties are included for the first year and can be renewed or extended every 12 months.
- Any commercially released product or title that is known to have been produced with the aid of licensed software is subject to post-release promotion, including cover art and publicly released still frames and videos on FTI print and online materials.
- Publicly announced and released materials associated with this agreement may be promoted on FTI website and marketing material.
- FTI ships worldwide via FedEx, UPS and DHL. Use of any other carriers cannot be accommodated. Local pick up by freight forwarders may be permitted; there is a fee to prep for alternate shipper pickup.
If Supervision Services are included
- Hours worked beyond 8 hours in a given 24 hour period will be billed at $150/hr
- Transportation days may be billable for personnel and equipment.
- All labor rates including supervision and PA service are quoted and based on U.S. Labor laws and accepted practices of an 8-hour workday, 5-day week.
If Equipment Rentals are included
- All rentals require a Certificate of Insurance naming Faceware Technologies, Inc. as “loss payee” for equipment value of $50,000 USD and liability coverage of no less than $1,000,000 USD.
- Once equipment is returned it is evaluated and additional billing may occur for damage or missing parts.
- If Certificate of Insurance cannot be provided then a rental deposit covering all rental equipment may be required.
- FTI services and products are provided in US Dollars. Payment received by FTI must match USD amount billed.
- Payment may be made with credit card with the addition of a 4.5% processing service charge
- Any bank fees for payment are payable by Customer.
- All items sold within the US are subject to State Sales Tax.
- A wire fee of $35 USD must be included for each wire payment pertaining to this order.
For Software Orders
- 100% of purchase order is due at the execution of contract and prior to license delivery.
- 100% of Custom Development due upon execution of contract.
For Camera, Rental, and Complete System Orders
- 50% of purchase order is due at the execution of contract.
- Balance of purchase order is due prior to completion and delivery.
- For purchase orders less than $7,500 USD, 100% of purchase order is due upon receipt of invoice
- 100% of Custom Development due upon execution of contract
Annual Software Support Policy
- Failure to renew software support will result in loss of benefits including:
- Access to latest and previous software builds online
- Ability to upgrade to latest compatible version (Maya 2020, Unreal 4.24, etc)
- Ability to move, transfer or re-issue licenses for any reason
- Access to Faceware support ticketing system
- Support contracts should be maintained continuously.
- In the event that a support contract has lapsed, Renewal orders may cover any lapsed periods in coverage.
- An expired renewal contract may be back-dated to the point where the previous support contract expired, and any renewal of any lapsed contract is only available on currently supported products.
- In the event that the coverage lapse is longer than six (6) months, an additional reinstatement fee of 50% of the support contract annual amount must be paid in order to allow the support renewal, over and above the requirement to back-date to the prior expiration.
- Support that lapses beyond 6 months will renew under the most current pricing rates.
- Additionally, the term of the renewal contract must be 12 months from the reinstatement date, so a co-term quote will need to be created.
- The reinstatement fee is a one-time, nonrefundable fee, and does not apply to the purchase of the support services contract. Service contract reinstatement fees depend on the specific products.